1. Research, Research, and More Research. Hiring developers through freelancing websites are far from risk-free. Research every aspect of the developer, beginning with qualifications and credentials, to make sure they are authentic. Check for reviews and references on their profile. You will get a better idea of their capabilities from the developer’s social networking and LinkedIn profiles.
2. Monitor the Development Team. Hiring the best developers is the most difficult task but your job does not end there. Frequently monitor your team. Make sure they are working on what was promised. This constant monitoring makes them feel accountable, which will help in improving the quality of the deliverable. There are several tools available for this.
3. Use Social Media. This may seem like quite an obvious tip, but being an active social media user means that you can broaden your business reach by offering free publicity. In the contemporary world, you will rarely find someone who doesn’t use social media. There are plenty of social networking platforms to choose from. You can pick those that match your business aims the most. You shouldn’t necessarily create an account on all of them at the same time.
4. Check Out the Company’s Work Portfolio. Evaluating the experience of an e-commerce team is the central aspect, that future website owner should do. Knowing the specialization of your e-commerce team will help you to understand whether this agency can fulfill your requirements for the upcoming project. For that, the first step is to check out the portfolio of the team. In most cases, IT companies share their projects on their websites. By checking the portfolio, you will evaluate the functionality and usability of their live projects, estimate development, and design skills. An agency’s portfolio could include similar works that can meet your requirements and expectations. Moreover, you will receive insights into the company experienced in a particular area.
5. Read Client Reviews on Clutch. The best way to find out about IT company competence is from reviews from their previous clients. For that, you can use the Clutch website. The website specializes in gathering feedback from IT companies’ clients around the globe. These reviews will give you insights on whether your future agency is favored for projects similar to yours. Also, you can check if your prospective team has any awards and recognized by their peers. Such research will give you the idea of their rank among others in the industry.
The links below are what our customers said about us. Here;
Get in touch with us on:
+233 557 447 933 (Ghana)
+447 479 546 055 (London)